Monday, March 31, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good....

Havn't seen any of these guys in a long time, but we reunited at my brother's bbq on Saturday. Good times... everyone was drunk like always, but I wasn't. I'm proud of myself. Wish the other homies made it, but they were out of town. I'll try to post some more pictures from that night.

Photobucket

The picture was taken with a Nikon on a tripod with an external flash. And I'm on the far right of the picture. That's what I look like on the other side of the camera.


Edit:
Alright, here are some of the pictures from that night.
Photobucket
I choose you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But why?
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy... tries to get everyone drunk -_-
Photobucket
Photobucket
hahaha
Photobucket
cheers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cute family...


Thank you for looking!

No comments: