Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Picnic

So. I just got back from a day of hanging with the homies. We had our annual Memorial Day picnic at Pantera Park. Everyone brought food which was great, had lots and lots of meat! Played basketball and baseball. Man I am beat right now. I was wearing a cut off t-shirt and I got a bad tan. Horrible. Tomorrow I'm going to UCLA to take a tour with a friend of mine, Roshan. This weekend is packed with fun things! I'm sending pictures to people from the picnic. Which I did not take. But we did take a group picture. Not everyone was in it because they were playing basketball. But they missed out on the picture. Hope you all enjoy the picture and I feel like I'm talking out of my ass right now cause I'm hella tired from today. Oh great, I forgot to upload the picture in photobucket... BRB.

...

10 minutes later or some.

Photobucket

I wanted to try some effects. Hope you enjoy it! I have a larger file @ 1024 width. If you guys want it, let me know.

No comments: